Join Us On 3/11 – 3/13 2021 for the 2nd Annual HVAC/R Training Symposium
USE THE EVENT HASHTAG #HVACRTFM (HVAC Read the Fantastic Manual)
Join us at Kalos HQ in Sunny Clermont Florida on 3/11 – 3/13 for HVAC technical training.
If you want time to grab a bagel and coffee and talk a bit then show up at 7AM or earlier… We are going to start on time!… unless we don’t.
This will be a structured conference with classes and demos going on throughout each day from 8AM to 5PM with opportunities to hang out along the way.
You will come away with new relationships with the best in the trade as well as some excellent training.
Join us will you?
This is a limited event with only 200 total attendees with the space we have.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
Confirmed Speakers and Topics
Jim Bergmann – Evacuation – All We Have Learned
Richard Sims – Conductsation
Nate Adams – Quick and Dirty (but accurate) Load Calcs
Mark Taylor – Honeywell – Regulations, Next Generation Refrigerants and Glide
Joe Medosch – Healthy Housing Principles for High Performance AC Contractors
Bill Spohn – IAQ Test and Measurement
Steve Coscia – Soft Skills for HVAC Technicians
Chris Stephens – 6 Weird System Issues Diagnosed
Eric Martini – Condensate Management
Ed Janowiak – Duct Designs for Great Results
Jim Kitchen – Outdoor Ductless Equipment Mounting
Sam Myers and Ben Walker – Read the Room! What High Precision Manometers Can Do For You
David Richardson – Combustion Air Myths and How to Debunk Them
Jim Fultz – Applications for Universal HVAC Controls
Jim Bergmann – MeasureQuick Start to Finish
Ed Janowiak – What Is Proper Air Flow ACCA Manual S
Nikki Krueger – Deep Dive Into Dehumidification
Steve Rogers – Total System Air Flow
Jim Bergmann – Gas Furnace commissioning
With more to come……..
The event will be held at the Kalos Services Offices in Clermont, FL at:
236 Hatteras Ave.
Clermont, FL 34711
Parking will be offsite only a few blocks away at this EXACT LOCATION in an empty parking lot just below the Citrus Tower Professional Center Between Citrus Tower Blvd and Hunt.
You can enter this address to get very close – 255 Citrus Tower Blvd, Clermont, FL 34711
Shuttles will run through the day but especially at the start and end of the day. If there is no shuttle it won’t KILL YOU to walk a few blocks now would it? 😉
We have secured Group Rates at the following hotels:
Hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, FL
Booking Link: http://group.hamptoninn.com/HVACRTraining
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
Another good option is getting one of the many great vacation rental homes in the Orlando/Kissimmee near Disney.
Tickets are transferrable, non-refundable
Event may be re-scheduled due to Government restrictions.
How do you get tickets?
– Both virtual and in-person tickets can be purchased here:
Is this a virtual or live in-person event?
– It is both virtual and in-person, there are unlimited virtual tickets but the in-person event is capped at 200 attendees.
Will I be able to watch the content after the livestream?
– Content will be available immediately after livestream and will be hosted online for 30 days. In-person attendees will also have access to virtual content for 30 days after the event.
What is the COVID protocol?
– We will be following all local guidelines for Lake County, Florida. We will remind attendees of CDC guidelines, we will also provide N-95 masks for those who want them. There will be sanitizing after each session and sanitizing stations throughout the event.
Where is the event being held?
– The event is being held at the Kalos Services office, the majority of the event is outside under tents or in open warehouses.
Will this be a sales event?
– This is a training and education event with some sponsors onsite. Every speaker will be speaking about a topic with training and education at the forefront.
Are you offering CEUs?
– We are not offering any CEUs for state license but we are going to attempt to provide NATE CEUs.
Does the ticket include meals?
– The ticket includes breakfast and lunch for all 3 days.